Aesop Denmark ApS (hereinafter "Aesop") is a limited liability company having its registered office at Aesop, Værnedamsvej 7, 1819 Frederiksberg C.
Aesop contact details :
Phone number : +(45) 31 50 27 70
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
2. Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the www.aesop.com website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Amendment to the Terms of Trade
1. Aesop has the right to amend these Terms of Trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements. Any amendments to the Terms of Trade will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade come into effect and are posted on the www.aesop.com website.
Definitions and Application
1. In these Terms of Trade, "Aesop" means Aesop Denmark ApS, trading as Aesop, "you" and “your” means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the "Products" means the Aesop products which may be ordered on the www.aesop.com website and the "Product Subtotal" means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the www.aesop.com website at the time of submitting the order.
1. The online sale of the Products offered on the www.aesop.com website is intended only to individuals who are residing within Denmark and for delivery within this geographic area only.
1. The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on the www.aesop.com website, subject to availability.
2. Aesop will use its best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of the Products presented on the www.aesop.com website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product.
1. Aesop will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of Aesop breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but Aesop is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from the your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
2. Aesop reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
(a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
(b) refuse to deal further with you, and Aesop will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
3. You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
4. The Products are supplied for domestic and private use only. Aesop shall not be liable for any losses relating to any business of yours, for example, lost revenue, income or profits, lost data or any interruption to your business.
5. You must follow any instructions Aesop may give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. Aesop will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
6. There are certain responsibilities which Aesop cannot exclude by law and nothing in these Terms of Trade limits any liability of Aesop to you for death or personal injury resulting from negligence. Subject to the following "Warranty" clause, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Aesop for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of Aesop breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other duty is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
1. As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Trade will affect these legal rights.
2. If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact Aesop for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
Your right to cancel the purchase
1. As a consumer, you have the right to return the Products, without any reason within 14 working days from the receipt of the Products.
2. If the return of the Products is not because of a product defect or an error committed by Aesop, you will have to pay the shipping charges for the return of the Products.
3. If you exercise this right to return the Products, you will return the Products ordered, in a state fit for their resale and in their original packaging, to the following address: Aesop Denmark ApS, Aesop Nyhavn, Store Strandstræde 8, København K, 1255
4. Aesop will refund you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase.
1. If Aesop is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Aesop will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
Other important terms
1. Aesop may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms of Trade to another organization.
2. These Terms of Trade are between you and Aesop only. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of these Terms of Trade.
3. If any term in these Terms of Trade is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
4. If you break these Terms of Trade and Aesop takes no action, this does not mean that Aesop has waived its rights against you. You will still have to comply with these Terms of Trade. Any waiver must be agreed by Aesop in writing.
1. If the place of delivery of the Products is in:
(a) Denmark, these Terms of Trade are governed by Danish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts; or
2. The information contained in this document apply to the online sale website directed by Aesop Denmark ApS.
3. The Terms of Trade and Frequently Asked Questions relevant to our other regions can be found in the footer of our international web stores. These can be accessed by selecting 'Shop Online' in the main menu, and choosing your region from the list that appears below.