This distinctive London store was created in partnership with local design studio JamesPlumb. The street is named for William Lambe, who in 1577 funded reconstruction of a conduit to carry water to the city from local springs. This heritage was one of the primary inspirations for the interior, which employs gently flowing water in several contexts.
Patinated copper shelving runs along the retail area’s left wall, fitted with copper inserts that raise product display above a constant stream of water. The adjoining space features a sculptural installation in which water drips from a copper quill into a vessel below. Beyond, a handsome room styled in the manner of a traditional conservatory leads into the back garden. A separate, purpose-built space is used for Facial Appointments.