- These Terms of Trade apply to any purchase of any Products by you from this website which are delivered in New Zealand.
- The shipping fee will be NZD $10
- Where the order is to be delivered to an New Zealand address via NZ Post, Aesop will:
- Use reasonable endeavours to deliver the order within 1-4 business days (Monday - Friday, excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you;
- Please note Aesop Online is currently unable to support time slot delivery.
- You may be required for sign for deliveries made by couriers.
- Due to postal restrictions items classed as 'dangerous goods' must be delivered via the Road Express delivery method with an estimated delivery time of 5-6 business days.
Prices and Payment
All prices on the website are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST. Prices are subject to change without notice.
The amount payable to Aesop for an Order (Order Amount) will be the total of the following amounts:
- The sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the website at the time of submitting the Order (Product Subtotal);
- The cost of delivery determined in accordance with Delivery stated above, and
- The sum of any other fees which Aesop levies from time to time and which you have agreed to pay by providing your electronic consent (e.g. subscription fees).
You must pay the Order Amount by credit card at the time of submitting the Order. Aesop accepts Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
Refunds and Returns
Only items purchased on the Aesop website can be returned to aesop.com for refund or exchange. Items purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original point of purchase.
Should you make an error when ordering online, Aesop will gladly exchange your item for the item you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
- In the unfortunate event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
- All items must be returned to:
150 Featherston Street
New Zealand, 6011
- The customer is responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the items back to Aesop.
- Should an item be damaged while it is being shipped to you by us, Aesop will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be reimbursed in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent items and a reimbursement will be issued in the original form of payment.
- In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Aesop to process any refund or exchange. Please telephone 0800-237670 (0800 AESOP 0) or email to email@example.com in advance of your intentions to return or exchange a product, so that Aesop staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
- Please retain your postal receipt from the provider until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Aesop. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
- We will do our best to process returns within 5 business days of receipt and a reimbursement will be issued in the original form of payment.