Kindly note our site is not currently receiving orders. To purchase Aesop formulations, please visit your nearest Aesop Signature Store.
The Shipping Fee will be:
1. Where the Order is to be delivered to an address in Denmark:
a. free of charge where the Product Subtotal is DKK 600 Inc. VAT or greater
b. DKK 39 Inc. VAT where the Product Subtotal is less than DKK 600 inc. VAT.
The delivery time will be:
1) Where the order is to be delivered to an address within Denmark, Aesop will use reasonable endeavors to deliver the Order within 7 working days (Monday- Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order is submitted by you.
1. To submit an order for Products you must:
a. create an account with Aesop on this website by registering your details and creating a password which will be associated to your username (the email address which you have indicated)
b. complete and submit the online order through your Aesop account.
2. Aesop reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Aesop will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
Prices and Payment
1. All prices on the website are in DEK and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice, being accepted that the price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The amount payable to Aesop for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
a. the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the website at the time of submitting the order (Product Subtotal);
b. the cost of delivery determined in accordance with Delivery stated above, and
3. You must pay the order amount by credit card at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through the securised systems PayPal, which uses the SSL “Secure Socket Layer” protocol, so that all information is encrypted by a software and no third-parties may have access to this information during its communication on the web.