For our UK customers, £5 applies to all orders to be delivered to an address within the UK. For orders totalling or exceeding £75, to be delivered to a UK address, Aesop will waive postage fees.
Refunds and Returns
1. Only Products purchased on the www.aesop.com website can be returned to Aesop for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. Should you make an error when ordering online, Aesop will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
3. In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
4. All Products must be returned to: Aesop, 5 Park Street, London, SE1 9AB. You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to Aesop. The shipping charge of GBP 5 will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount to below the free shipping threshold of GBP 75.
5. Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Aesop will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
6. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Aesop to process any refund or exchange. Please call [Tel: +44 (0) 207 407 4994] or email to [email@example.com] in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that Aesop staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
7. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Aesop. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
8. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.