The Shipping Fee will be:
1.where the Order is to be delivered to an address in France:
a. free of charge where the Product Subtotal is 60€ inc. VAT or greater
b. 6€ inc. VAT where the Product Subtotal is less than 60€ inc. VAT.
2. where the Order is to be delivered to another country belonging to the European Union:
a. free of charge where the Product Subtotal is 120€ inc. VATor greater
b. 12€ inc. VAT where the Product Subtotal is less than 120€ inc. VAT.
The Delivery time will be:
1. Where the Order is to be delivered to an address within Metropolitan France, Aesop will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Order within 6 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the Order was submitted by you
2. Where the Order is to be delivered to an address in another country belonging to the European Union address, Aesop will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Order within 10 working days from the date the Order was submitted by you;
3. You will be required to sign for all deliveries.
1. To submit an order for Products you must:
a. create an account with Aesop on this website by registering your details and creating a password which will be associated to your username (the email address which you have indicated)
b. complete and submit the online order through your Aesop account.
2. Aesop reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Aesop will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
Prices and Payment
1. All prices on the website are in Euros and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice, being accepted that the price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The amount payable to Aesop for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
a. the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the website at the time of submitting the order (Product Subtotal);
b. the cost of delivery determined in accordance with Delivery stated above, and
3. You must pay the order amount by credit card at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through the securised systems PayPal or Cybersource, which uses the SSL “Secure Socket Layer” protocol, so that all information is encrypted by a software and no third-parties may have access to this information during its communication on the web.
4. Where the Order is to be delivered to some countries in the European Union, you may need to pay customs charges to the government in addition to the order amount.